TmL WiLl Be BeTtEr

~LoVe The WoRD PAMPER~ *~hopE to be PaMpEreD~* ~LoVe To Be PaMpEreD~* ~DeSirE To Be PaMpErEd~*

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Hehe went to korean class organized by AsiaSoft..
Korean is super hard... Much harder than Jap.
The pronunciation is damn weird.. I had a fun time hearing weird phrase tat sound like tamil...
Only thing i absorbed from the 1st lesson was.. I can write my name in Korean now~ :D nothing else.

Sun has been great.. until now at least.
Finally, after soooooo long i get to shop...
Went orchard after Jap class... ohh and Jap is getting tougher...
1st time in class that i catch NO BALL. Guess JCS is a good choice.. 8th lesson learn much more than my 30 lessons previously. Guess I need some self study soon..

Went shopping 1 WHOLE day... only bought a pair of jeans..
Shopping list had bag, shoe & jeans.. Only 1 accomplished.
Watched Kung Fu Chef @ Cine... I would say this show is So-So only...
Same old reason... no crisis.. no shuai ge.. Or maybe there is to some people, but i am not a fan of Wu Jian Hao...

Should be getting a web project to earn some $$ again.. I am feeling poor...
Anyone got lobang pls intro.. the same old company had been paying me the one same rate since fresh graduate..

Thinking of doing a one time spree for perfumes.. will update soon..