TmL WiLl Be BeTtEr

~LoVe The WoRD PAMPER~ *~hopE to be PaMpEreD~* ~LoVe To Be PaMpEreD~* ~DeSirE To Be PaMpErEd~*

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

CRAPS went to K~
1st time went to K with this combination group of people.. Fun~

After work.. we waited almost 1/2 an hr for this stupid number 70, n it's god damn crowded! If we took a train, we should have reached within that 1/2 hr! Went to buy stuffs....
Then we smuggled sushi in.. Sushi selection was damn long~ Womens..

Sang like shit! I need more practice.. As usual Carol sang best.
She accompanied me to sing all the difficult songs n i get to choose if i want the gal's or the guy's part most of the time. :D Shiok!

1st time heard lin sing, her voice is suprisingly quite sweet, hope she doesn't read this.. IRL we will nv praise each other. That's our 默契!

A pity had to work tml, if not i sure sing till 3am.

I was shocked that dar came outside K after his lesson to wait for me.
He didn't even tell me he reached.. he just waited outside..
I don't usually get such treatment. And now, he is waiting to eat his instant noodle..
Feeling guilty..