TmL WiLl Be BeTtEr

~LoVe The WoRD PAMPER~ *~hopE to be PaMpEreD~* ~LoVe To Be PaMpEreD~* ~DeSirE To Be PaMpErEd~*

Friday, March 27, 2009

They finally decided to sell sushi in paya lebar 2 weeks before my office shift to Tampines... >.<
99 cents suki sushi... so 7 of us went sushi BUFFET during lunch time... I swear~ I will not eat sashimi again in these 6 mths. I am so sick of it...

We ordered 6 plates of salmon sashimi n 2 plates of hotate? not sure the exact name, the scallop thingy.. end up the order got screwed up, we had 6 plates of scallop n 2 plates of salmon. Obviously the salmon is NOT ENOUGH. eat n eat n the salmon was served. Usually, 1 plate consist of 5 slices, he served us 4 plates combined into 1 plate.. But i counted.. There were 30 over slices.. and each slice was 1 inch thick! Aww Thinking of it now makes me feel like puking..

Ok that was tuesday...

Wed~ After work, headed down to millenium walk's outback restaruant for a dinner to celebrate Angela's birthday. Ambience was not bad. But the table feels abit high >.<>
Attendance list. CAPS
Carol & Lin

Oh ya, so far i think, I have yet to wear skirt to work on a weekday. Lin cheated me! She said we will wear dress together, whoever lie will be turtle.... Look at her so called "dress"... Fully wrapped from head to toe!

I am damn cheated!


Chilled out at coffee bean n more pictures~ Lazy to upload.
Had our usual chit chat & gossip session.

Took a cab home, the freaking cab almost made me threw up. I was so uncomfortable on the cab that I had allowed him with no idea why to add $1 more to the surcharge after carol alights without any question.