TmL WiLl Be BeTtEr

~LoVe The WoRD PAMPER~ *~hopE to be PaMpEreD~* ~LoVe To Be PaMpEreD~* ~DeSirE To Be PaMpErEd~*

Sunday, April 05, 2009

1 more thing to strike off from my wishlist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D will come to that later.

I am offcially working in Tampines now! The journey there is really much longer...

Was 15 mins late for 1st day of work in my new work place. Thank god, system was not up yet.
I always thought anything that i can call NEW would be better than those I called OLD. This doesn't applies to my workplace. My NEW workspace is 1/2 of what I used to have.

Below is the picture of my OLD workspace. How to compare if I didn't post a picture of my new workspace?

There isn't a spot that I can stand for 10 seconds to take a picture of my seat.
Do I need to elaborate more?

While waiting for the movers to shift our things, we got bored. As a result..... Pictures.


Prove of the efficiency of the movers.

Juv, Lin, Me, Edward.
This korean guy is very cute.. Everytime u hold ur camera up. he will pose for u to shoot.
Me and XiaoBai. We r just the background, main cast is that thing on his shoulder!

Boreeeed.

CPU fell on my knee..
Bruises..
Was damn pissed after shifting, so we went KTV. Didn't really enjoy this K session. Maybe we were all exhausted.

And yeah the thing to strike off from my wish list is.......

................

One of the thing I thought was really WISH than practical to-buy-list.

...............

A NEW PIANO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went to Suntec's YAMAHA's fair..........

New up right PIANO coming to my house soon!!

Of course... I didn't buy that, i am just chipping in. Who cares.. I get to use it most of the time, since only BRO n ME plays the piano, and he's always in CAMP.

And WHO SAID i was lazy. I have such a long entry.