TmL WiLl Be BeTtEr

~LoVe The WoRD PAMPER~ *~hopE to be PaMpEreD~* ~LoVe To Be PaMpEreD~* ~DeSirE To Be PaMpErEd~*

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lets see, if i have the patience to pen down my life for future reference tonight.
Nothing significant. All random.

-----

Pain!

The used to be sporty me finally decided it's time to do some exercise after my last fitness test during sec 4 yrssss ago.

Jio-ed kaki, shopped for sports shoe, sports bra, sports wear and really went jogging last week and today.

My toe cramped + left leg muscle pain + woundss.

@#$@^$#*%^#%@#!$ Fucking Fila Shoe sucKs!!
I thought I found a good deal, 69 bucks for a 10o over dollars shoe, n it's hurting me right now.
New wound on my already wounded heels from previous run, toe cramp frequently after jogging till i remove my sports shoe. I suspect it's the weird shaped of the sole that don't really suit my feet.

I need a new pair of sports shoe. =.=
@%$@^@ Should have just bought a trust worthy brand.

------

Running out of patience
- for piano to arrive
- to teach
- to entertain ppl who takes me for granted
- to be kind n nice to ppl who doesn't treat me like that in return

------

I am getting used to my short short hair.
Yeah go ahead and guess my "short" should be bra length or the most shoulder length.
WRONG. I really cut my hair uber short.

Though it's really damn ugly, but i'm feeling good.
I even received a few comments saying that i look YOUNGER~Probably out to comfort/console me, but who cares, I appreciate it.

------

Went KTV with mummy, jie n mei last night..
They went in at 6pm!! I knocked off at 6pm too!!
Jie was nice enough to sponsor me to take cab down to the haunted KTV in marina sq.
It her cost $20!!

If u always thought i sucks in singing, now i sucks even more.
I get breathless rather often lately, with occassional sharp pain under my ribs. I hope it's nth serious. But it greatly affects my singing. I sing like shit now.

------

Jap exam last week.

1 day b4, bf asked if i am prepared. I told him, I cannot guarantee an A but minimum i should get a B! I hate myself for becoming arrogant lately.
But, since O lvl, i realised, it's quite difficult to fail a written exam or test..
When u r poor, n u had to pay, u feel the pinch.

This month is my poorest month in my full-time working life yrs. I am freaking poor!
I drained out on my savings once again. And coincidently, I had to fork out 3 digit for my JAP class school fee. How can I not pass my Jap exam?